CHANTILLY GROSGRAIN & SATIN Ready-to-Ship Polo Finish Browbands
About this product
Give your bridle a new look and separate yourself from the crowd. We hand-weave durable, poly grosgrain ribbon in classic, medium grey with a pop of scarlet, royal or emerald satin and give our Chantilly browbands our sleek Polo Finish with leather-lining and no tassels by the loops. Perfect for schooling bridles too, hunter peeps!
Details & Sizing
- Made with legendary J. & E. Sedgwick & Co. English bridle leather in Dark Havana to match your existing bridle (also available in black by special order)
- Hand-woven heavy, durable poly grosgrain and satin ribbonwork
- Colorfast and pretreated for stains
- 7/8" wide
- Leather-lined for durability and easy cleaning
- No ribbon tassels by the loops
* SIZING: Measured loop-to-loop, our standard sizes for both Traditional and Polo Finish browbands are:
Small Pony (13"), Pony (14"), Cob (15"), Full (16"), Oversize (17”)
* LOOP SIZE: The loops on our ready-to-ship browbands are made to fit English bridles with traditional 1" wide crown pieces. Can you special order a Boy-O-Boy browband to fit your existing bridle if it has a monocrown or a padded or contour crown piece? Absolutely -- as a special-order item. Remember, special order items can't be returned, exchanged, or resized later so please measure carefully!
To measure correctly for a perfect fit, check out the Boy-O-Boy Sizing & Measuring Guide
Ready-To-Ship Color Combinations
Our ready-to-ship Chantilly Polo Finish browbands are available in the following grosgrain and satin ribbon color combinations:
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep Boy-O-Boy browbands looking their best. If your browband gets wet, allow it to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud spatter. Leather sections (only) can be cleaned and conditioned with saddle soap and harness oil. To avoid permanent damage to your Boy-O-Boy items, DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners or oil on the ribbon sections.