Custom Show Lead
About this product
Show your true colors in the FEI jog, around the show, or at the barn. Like all of our other items, Boy-O-Boy custom show leads are handmade of the finest materials -- English bridle leather and high-tensile poly webbing (that won't stretch, stain or mildew), wrapped in our signature colorful, contrasting grosgrain ribbon. A 30" chain allows you to clip your lead rope directly to your horse's bit -- or run it along the noseband of his halter for a little more control. The tail end is finished with a stallion puck for extra security and grip. Choose from thousands of possible combinations to recreate your barn colors, unify your team or Pony Club's look, or match your racing silks.
* 8'-long, end to end (including chain shank); 1" wide
* Made with legendary J. & E. Sedgwick's bridle leather in Havana or black
* Thousands of possible color combinations to match any barn colors or racing silks
* The dense, ribbon-wrapped poly webbing core has a tensile strength of more than 10,000 lbs., and won't degrade in sunlight or mildew following rain showers
* Boy-O-Boy custom lead ropes can also be embroidered with your horse's name, farm name, logo or monogram as an add-on item.
If your show lead gets wet, allow it to dry thoroughly (preferably in sunlight) before gently brushing off any mud spatter. If necessary, clean and condition the leather sections (only) with saddle soap and harness oil, as you would any fine tack. To avoid permanent damage to your show lead, please do not use leather cleaners, conditioners, or oil on the ribbon sections.