About this product
No more tangles! Having trouble keeping it all together when you're walking more than one dog? A coupling leash is a perfect option. Our reflective option also lets you make sure they can see you and your pack coming, especially at night.
Like our belts and browbands, our reflective dog collars, leads and coupling leashes are handmade of the finest American tooling leather, stainless steel hardware, and heavy poly grosgrain ribbon handwoven with the same kind of reflective safety material you see on first-responders' uniforms. Silver-grey during the day, the reflective sections shine in headlights and bright lights to protect you and your dogs if you're out walking after dark. Show your true colors, even at night! Matching collars complete your pack's look.
* Comes with one leash (1" wide, 40" long) and one detachable coupler, suitable for use with two dogs (each section is 1" wide, 18" long)
* Sturdy stainless hardware won't chip or discolor
* Matching stainless O-ring on the leash's loop handle provides a convenient place to clip your dog-waste bag dispenser
* Top-quality, natural blonde American tooling leather loop handle and tabs
* Durable poly grosgrain handwoven with silver reflective material around a flexible, mildew- and rot-resistant polyester webbing base with a tensile strength of more than 2,000 lbs.
* Colorfast and pretreated for stains
* Won’t stretch, fade in sunlight or run when wet
Available with natural tooling leather and stainless fittings in the following reflective and grosgrain ribbon color combinations:
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy reflective coupling leash looking its best for years to come. If your Boy-O-Boy reflective collars or leashes get wet, allow them to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud spatter. If necessary, clean and condition the leather sections (only) with saddle soap and harness oil, as you would any fine tack. To avoid permanent damage, please DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners, or oil on the ribbon or reflective sections.