Ready-to-Ship HOLIDAY Polo Finish Browbands
About this product
READY TO SHIP HOLIDAY POLO FINISH BROWBANDS
Jingle all the way! What the best-turned out (and most festive) ponies will be wearing this holiday season. Resistant to stains, fading, sweat, rainwater and snow, the high-quality double-faced poly satin ribbon is as durable as it is beautiful. An occasional wipe with a clean, damp sponge keeps your browband looking its best for holiday seasons to come.
On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen...
Details & Sizing
- Made with legendary J. & E. Sedgwick & Co. English bridle leather in Dark Havana to match your existing bridle (also available in black by special order)
- Hand-woven heavy, durable poly satin and/or grosgrain ribbonwork
- Colorfast and pretreated for stains
- 7/8" wide
- Leather-lined for durability and easy cleaning
- No ribbon tassels by the loops
* SIZING: Measured loop-to-loop, our standard sizes for both Traditional and Polo Finish browbands are:
Small Pony (13"), Pony (14"), Cob (15"), Full (16"), Oversize (17”)
* LOOP SIZE: The loops on our ready-to-ship holiday browbands are made to fit English bridles with traditional 1" wide crown pieces. Can you special order a Boy-O-Boy browband to fit your existing bridle if it has a monocrown or a padded or contour crown piece? Absolutely -- as a special-order item. Remember, special order items can't be returned, exchanged, or resized later so please measure carefully! Please allow an additional 7-10 days before special order items ship.
To measure correctly for a perfect fit, check out the Boy-O-Boy Sizing & Measuring Guide.
Holiday Browband Color Combinations
Our ready-to-ship Holiday Polo Finish Browbands are available with Havana leather and brown stitching (black also available by special order) in the following satin and/or grosgrain ribbon color combinations:
* CANDYCANE RED: Striped red and cream satin
* CANDYCANE RED/GREEN: Striped red and forest green satin
* CANDYCANE GREEN: Striped forest green and cream satin
* FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS: Blue and metallic silver grosgrain
* KWANZAA: Red and forest green satin against a black grosgrain background
* HAPPY NEW YEAR: Black and metallic gold grosgrain
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep Boy-O-Boy browbands looking their best. If your browband gets wet, allow it to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud spatter. Leather sections (only) can be cleaned and conditioned with saddle soap and harness oil. To avoid permanent damage to your Boy-O-Boy items, DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners or oil on the ribbon sections.