About this product
Don't leave the dogs out! Give them the classic equestrian look of the traditional ribbon browband—in subtle, classic, tone-on-tone shades of satin and grosgrain ribbon. Boy-O-Boy collars are made with the same durable, top-quality materials as we use in our bridlework, belts and small leather goods. Available in two widths to fit almost any breed.
Matching leads and coupling leashes complete your pack's look!
Details & Sizing
* Available in two widths: Skinny (1" wide), and Regular (1.5" wide)
* Even sizes 10”– 24”
* Sturdy brass hardware won't chip or discolor
* Top quality American bridle leather billets in Havana (dark brown) with white stitching
* Durable, vibrant, tonal poly grosgrain and satin ribbon woven around a polyester webbing base that won't rot or mildew, even if they get wet
* Lined in soft, durable American chap leather
* Colorfast and pretreated for stains
* Won’t stretch, fade in sunlight or run when wet
Available with Havana leather and white stitching in the following grosgrain and satin ribbon combinations:
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy collar looking its best for years to come. While we don't recommend allowing your dog to swim in his Boy-O-Boy collar, if he decides to go for a dip allow the collar to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud spatter. If necessary, clean and condition the leather sections (only) with saddle soap and harness oil, as you would any fine tack. To avoid permanent damage to your collar, please DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners, or oil on the ribbon sections.