About this product
Give your barn dog the classic equestrian look of the traditional ribbon browband— in our most popular ready-to-ship color combinations from the past few years. Boy-O-Boy collars are made with the same durable, top-quality materials as we use in our bridlework, belts and small leather goods. Available in two widths to fit almost any breed.
Details & Sizing
* Available in two widths: Skinny (1" wide), and Regular (1.5" wide)
* Even sizes 10”– 24”
* Sturdy brass or stainless hardware won't chip or discolor
* American bridle leather billets
* Lined in soft, durable American chap leather
* Colorfast and pretreated for stains
* Won’t stretch, fade in sunlight or run when wet
Available in the following grosgrain ribbon, leather and hardware combinations:
* HENRY YELLOW: three shades of navy with yellow grosgrain accents, Havana (dark brown) leather, stainless fittings
* ARIZONA: sky blue center diamonds with grey and red edge triangles, black leather, stainless fittings
* LOULOU: pink and electric blue grosgrain woven into the Dealbreaker wide pattern, Havana leather, brass fittings
* VIRGINIA: yellow, navy, aqua and watermelon grosgrain, Havana leather, brass fittings
* WELLINGTON: two shades of pink and two shades of green grosgrain, Havana leather, brass hardware.
Optional embroidery is available as an add-on for buckled collars size 14" and larger. Embroidering a name and number can help make sure he comes home safely.
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy collar looking its best for years to come. While we don't recommend allowing your dog to swim in his Boy-O-Boy collar, if he decides to go for a dip allow the collar to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud spatter. If necessary, clean and condition the leather sections (only) with saddle soap and harness oil, as you would any fine tack. To avoid permanent damage to your collar, please DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners, or oil on the ribbon sections.