About this product
We love horses here at Boy-O-Boy, and horse people are also dog people. Those are the rules. And we want our dogs to be as fashionable as the horses are, especially if they’re going to be riding along in the golf carts on show days. The Old Favorites Leash is made of the same high-quality ribbon and leather that we make our browbands and belts from, because your dog deserves the best, too. Coordinate your horse and your dog, show your true colors, and reach new levels of matchy-matchy excellence.
* 1" wide, 48" long
* Made of sturdy poly grosgrain ribbon handwoven around mildew- and rot-resistant polyester webbing with a tensile strength of more than 2,000 lbs.
* Sturdy brass or stainless fittings won't chip or discolor
* Matching hardware O-ring on the loop handle provides a convenient place to clip your dog waste bag dispenser
* Top quality American bridle leather loop handle and tab
* Colorfast and pretreated for stains
* Won’t stretch, fade in sunlight or run when wet
Available in the following grosgrain ribbon, leather and hardware combinations:
* HENRY YELLOW: three shades of navy with yellow grosgrain accents, Havana (dark brown) leather, stainless fittings
* ARIZONA: sky blue center diamonds with grey and red edge triangles, black leather, stainless fittings
* LOULOU: pink and electric blue grosgrain woven into the Dealbreaker wide pattern, Havana leather, brass fittings
* VIRGINIA: yellow, navy, aqua and watermelon grosgrain, Havana leather, brass fittings
* WELLINGTON: two shades of pink and two shades of green grosgrain, Havana leather, brass hardware.
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy collar or leash looking its best for years to come. If it gets wet, allow your leash to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud spatter. If necessary, clean and condition the leather sections (only) with saddle soap and harness oil, as you would any fine tack. To avoid permanent damage to your collar, please DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners, or oil on the ribbon sections.