OLD FAVORITES Ready-to-Ship Grosgrain Polo Finish Browbands
About this product
Our most popular color combinations from the past few years. Boy-O-Boy Polo Finish browbands are leather-lined and have no tassels by the loops for a sleek, easy to maintain look.
Details & Sizing
- Made with legendary J. & E. Sedgwick & Co. English bridle leather in Dark Havana to match your existing bridle (also available in black by special order)
- Hand-woven heavy, durable poly grosgrain ribbonwork
- Colorfast and pretreated for stains
- 7/8" wide
- Leather-lined for durability and easy cleaning
- No ribbon tassels by the loops
* SIZING: Measured loop-to-loop, our standard sizes for both Traditional and Polo Finish browbands are:
Small Pony (13"), Pony (14"), Cob (15"), Full (16"), Oversize (17”)
* LOOP SIZE: The loops on our ready-to-ship browbands are made to fit English bridles with traditional 1" wide crown pieces. Can you special order a Boy-O-Boy browband to fit your existing bridle if it has a monocrown or a padded or contour crown piece? Absolutely -- as a special-order item. Remember, special order items can't be returned, exchanged, or resized later so please measure carefully!
To measure correctly for a perfect fit, check out the Boy-O-Boy Sizing & Measuring Guide.
Ready-To-Ship Color Combinations
Our ready-to-ship Polo Finish browbands are available in the following grosgrain ribbon color combinations:
* WENDY: royal and red grosgrain woven in the Boy-O-Boy (sharktooth) pattern
* MANASSAS WINE: three shades of grey grosgrain with a pop of burgundy
* MANASSAS BLUE: three shades of grey grosgrain with a pop of navy
* JACKPOT: royal and white center diamonds with black edge triangles
* ASPINALL: navy and green grosgrain woven in the Boy-O-Boy pattern
* KALORAMA GREEN: emerald and Kelly green center diamonds with dark navy edge triangles
* HENRY GREEN: three shades of navy with Kelly green accents
* HENRY YELLOW: three shades of navy with yellow accents
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep Boy-O-Boy browbands looking their best. If your browband gets wet, allow it to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud spatter. Leather sections (only) can be cleaned and conditioned with saddle soap and harness oil. To avoid permanent damage to your Boy-O-Boy items, DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners or oil on the ribbon sections.