About this product
Give your barn dog the classic equestrian look of the traditional ribbon browband— in our most popular ready-to-ship color combinations from the past few years. Boy-O-Boy leashes and collars are made with the same durable, top-quality materials as we use in our bridlework, belts and small leather goods. Complete Fido's look with a matching Boy-O-Boy collar!
* 1" wide, 48" long
* Made of sturdy poly grosgrain ribbon handwoven around mildew- and rot-resistant polyester webbing with a tensile strength of more than 2,000 lbs.
* Sturdy brass or stainless fittings won't chip or discolor
* Matching hardware O-ring on the loop handle provides a convenient place to clip your dog waste bag dispenser
* Top quality American bridle leather loop handle and tab
* Colorfast and pretreated for stains
* Won’t stretch, fade in sunlight or run when wet
Available in the following grosgrain ribbon, leather and hardware combinations:
* HENRY YELLOW: three shades of navy with yellow grosgrain accents, Havana (dark brown) leather, stainless fittings
* ARIZONA: sky blue center diamonds with grey and red edge triangles, black leather, stainless fittings
* LOULOU: pink and electric blue grosgrain woven into the Dealbreaker wide pattern, Havana leather, brass fittings
* VIRGINIA: yellow, navy, aqua and watermelon grosgrain, Havana leather, brass fittings
* WELLINGTON: two shades of pink and two shades of green grosgrain, Havana leather, brass hardware.
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy collar or leash looking its best for years to come. If it gets wet, allow your leash to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud spatter. If necessary, clean and condition the leather sections (only) with saddle soap and harness oil, as you would any fine tack. To avoid permanent damage to your collar, please DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners, or oil on the ribbon sections.