SPECIAL EDITION #BabingtonStrong Stirrup Buckle Belt
About this product
Woven in green and gold grosgrain and embroidered with #BabingtonStrong in white to match the colors of the Irish flag, 100% of the proceeds (less shipping and handling) from these special edition Stirrup Buckle Belts go to benefit Irish Olympic rider Kevin Babington in the wake of the spinal cord injury he suffered in the grand prix qualifier at the Hampton Classic on August 30.
We handcraft these special edition Stirrup Buckle Belts by weaving sturdy, vibrant green and gold poly grosgrain ribbon around a flexible webbing base, and finish them with the finest dark brown American bridle leather and brass hardware. Embroidered with Celtic lettering along the center back, our Stirrup Buckle Belts are leather-lined. Perfect with jeans or breeches. Show your support for Kevin with your #BabingtonStrong Stirrup Buckle Belt -- and a matching browband or Keychain.
Details & Sizing
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Unisex styling
- 1.5" wide, and will fit comfortably through the belt loops of all major brands of riding breeches, jeans and khakis
- Embroidered with #BabingtonStrong along the center back of the belt in white Celtic lettering
- Leather-lined, colorfast, and pretreated for stains
- Sturdy brass stirrup buckle hardware keeps your belt securely fastened and lie flat for a sleek look under riding jackets
- Top quality American bridle leather billets in Havana
- Hand-woven heavy, durable poly grosgrain ribbon
- Available in even sizes 24"-52"
**Please note: to ensure that Kevin receives the maximum benefit from the sales of these special edition items, these #BabingtonStrong belts are final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged or resized later.**
To measure correctly for a perfect fit, please use a flexible measuring tape and the Boy-O-Boy Sizing & Measuring Guide
Directions for care
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy Stirrup Buckle Belt looking its best for years to come.