SPECIAL EDITION #BabingtonStrong Double Square Loop Belt
About this product
Woven in green and gold grosgrain and embroidered with #BabingtonStrong in white to match the colors of the Irish flag, 100% of the proceeds (less shipping and handling) from these special edition Double Square Loop Belts go to benefit Irish Olympic rider Kevin Babington in the wake of the spinal cord injury he suffered in the grand prix qualifier at the Hampton Classic on August 30.
We handcraft these special edition Double Square Loop Belts by weaving sturdy, vibrant green and gold poly grosgrain ribbon around a flexible webbing base, and finish them with the finest dark brown American bridle leather and brass tension loops. Embroidered with Celtic lettering on the left hip and unlined, our Double Square Loop Belts are quick drying and colorfast. Perfect with jeans or breeches. Show your support for Kevin with your #BabingtonStrong Double Square Loop Belt -- and a matching browband or Keychain.
Details & Sizing
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery
- Unisex styling
- 1.5" wide, and will fit comfortably through the belt loops of all major brands of riding breeches, jeans and khakis
- Embroidered with #BabingtonStrong in white Celtic lettering
- Unlined, quick-drying, colorfast, and pretreated for stains
- Sturdy, rectangular loops keep your belt securely fastened and lie flat for a sleek look under riding jackets
- Sturdy brass tension loop hardware
- Top quality American bridle leather tabs in Havana
- Hand-woven heavy, durable poly grosgrain ribbon
- Sizing is more general and forgiving than with Boy-O-Boy Stirrup Buckle Belts so they're a great option if you switch between breeches and jeans with different rises, and they make great gifts if you're not sure of the lucky recipient's exact size
- Available in the following children's and adult sizes:
CHILD: XS (fits 20"-24" waist/hips), S (22"-26"), M (24"-28"), L (40"-44"), XL (28”-32")
ADULT: XS (fits 30"-34" waist/hips), S (32"-36"), M (36"-40"), L (40"-44"), XL (44"-48)
**Please note: to ensure that Kevin receives the maximum benefit from the sales of these special edition items, these #BabingtonStrong belts are final sale and cannot be returned, exchanged or resized later.**
To measure correctly for a perfect fit, check out the Boy-O-Boy Sizing & Measuring Guide
Directions for care
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy Double Square Loop Belt looking its best for years to come.