SPECIAL EDITION USHJA Zone 3 Showjumping Team Double Square Loop Belt
About this product
Headed for the United States Hunter Jumper Association Zone 3 and 4 Jumper Team Championships in Tryon this July, or to the US Equestrian Pony Jumper Finals in August? Show your team spirit for the Zone 3 (DE, MD, NC, VA, WV and DC) with your team Double Square Loop belt!
We handcraft these special edition Double Square Loop Belts by weaving sturdy, vibrant navy, grey and red poly satin ribbon around a flexible webbing base, and finish them with the finest black American bridle leather and stainless tension loops. Embroidered and unlined, our Double Square Loop Belts are quick drying and colorfast. Perfect with jeans or breeches. Complete your look at the finals with the matching keychain, browband and show lead. Get ‘em while they last!
Details & Sizing
- Unisex styling
- 1.5" wide, and will fit comfortably through the belt loops of all major brands of riding breeches, jeans and khakis
- Unlined, quick-drying, colorfast, and pretreated for stains
- Sturdy, rectangular loops keep your belt securely fastened and lie flat for a sleek look under riding jackets
- Sturdy brass or stainless/zinc tension loop hardware
- Top quality American bridle leather tabs in black
- Hand-woven heavy, durable poly satin ribbon
- Sizing is more general and forgiving than with Boy-O-Boy Stirrup Buckle Belts so they're a great option if you switch between breeches and jeans with different rises, and they make great gifts if you're not sure of the lucky recipient's exact size
- Available in the following children's and adult sizes:
CHILD: XS (fits 20"-24" waist/hips), S (22"-26"), M (24"-28"), L (40"-44"), XL (28”-32")
ADULT: XS (fits 30"-34" waist/hips), S (32"-36"), M (36"-40"), L (40"-44"), XL (44"-48)
To measure correctly for a perfect fit, check out the Boy-O-Boy Sizing & Measuring Guide.
Directions for care
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy Double Square Loop Belt looking its best for years to come.and are