SPECIAL EDITION USHJA Zone 3 Jumper Team Stirrup Buckle Belt
About this product
Competing at the Adequan/FEI North American Youth Championships at Old Salem farm, or at the United States Hunter Jumper Association's Zone 3 and 4 Jumper Team Championships in Tryon, or at the US Equestrian Pony Jumper Finals this summer? Show your team spirit with by wearing the official Zone 3 team colors! Ordinarily priced at $150, these special edition, embroidered satin Stirrup Buckle Belts are offered at the team price of $120.
Inspired by traditional woven ribbon horses' browbands, our stirrup buckle belts create a classic look with a modern twist. We weave lustrous navy, grey and red satin ribbon woven around a flexible webbing base, line it with soft chap leather, and accent it with contrasting embroidery. A traditional English stirrup buckle and the finest quality black American bridle leather finish your Zone 3 team belt.
The ribbon sections of our belts are pretreated for stains to help keep them looking vibrant through hard use and long wear in competition, around the barn, or at the office. Wipe them periodically with a clean, damp sponge to keep them fresh and looking their best. Complete your team look with a matching Zone 3 browband, show lead and keychain!
Details & Sizing
- Unisex styling
- 1.5" wide, and will fit comfortably through the belt loops of all major brands of riding breeches, jeans and khakis.
- Available in even sizes 24” – 52.” IMPORTANT: To ensure a good fit, please use a flexible measuring tape and the Boy-O-Boy Sizing & Measuring Guide.
- Made with top quality black American bridle leather, stainless hardware, and durable poly satin and grosgrain ribbon hand-woven around a sturdy webbing base.
- Lined with soft, durable chap leather.
- Colorfast and pretreated for stains.
- Won’t stretch, fade, or run when wet.
- Embroidered with a distinctive white “3.”
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep your Boy-O-Boy Stirrup Buckle Belt looking its best for years to come.