SPECIAL EDITION USHJA Zone 3 Team Polo Finish Browband
About this product
Headed for the United States Hunter Jumper Association Zone 3 and 4 Jumper Team Championships in Tryon this July or to the US Equestrian Pony Jumper Finals in August? Show your team spirit and let your horse or pony show his true colors with a Zone 3 Polo Finish Browband!
Details & Sizing
* Made with legendary J. & E. Sedgwick & Co. English bridle leather in Havana (dark brown) to match your existing bridle
* Hand woven heavy, durable poly satin ribbon in Zone 3’s beautiful blue, red, and grey colors and embroidered with a distinctive “3”
* Colorfast and pretreated for stains
* 7/8” wide
* Leather loops fit bridles with traditional 1"-wide crown pieces
* no ribbon tassels by the loops
Measured flat, loop-to-loop, our standard browband sizes are:
Small Pony (13"), Pony (14"), Cob (15"), Full (16"), Oversize (17”)
To measure correctly for a perfect fit, check out the Boy-O-Boy Sizing & Measuring Guide
Directions for care
Wipe with a clean, damp sponge periodically to keep Boy-O-Boy browbands looking their best. For velvet browbands, a periodic once-over with your barn's grooming vacuum helps remove dirt or dander without crushing the nap.
If your Zone 3 browband gets wet, allow it to dry thoroughly—preferably in sunlight—before gently brushing off any mud spatter. Leather sections (only) can be cleaned and conditioned with saddle soap and harness oil. To avoid permanent damage to your Boy-O-Boy items, DO NOT use leather cleaners, conditioners or oil on the ribbon sections.